MESSAGE FOR HIM

since form four i start to know you . Syed Ammar who's the man than i never knew before this . never i thought , i opening up my heart to him . when I've known him, he changed my life from many angles .
 my dear , now we have been together for two years , and have celebrated many memorable occasions together . there are a lot of unbelievably sweet memories that ever happened to me . you are very kindly person, very protective and i like the most about you , you are very comforty . you know how to entertain me and make me happy like a crazy person in whatever situation . Frankly speaking I'm bit reluctant to write all this because i'm not sure if i will get it right or not . this time for your birthday , i feel aggrieved because i can't give something to you for your birthday . no cake for you , no celebrate . all  become not the same as the year before this . at least, i have do something for you by expressed everything in this entry .

 . ~visited pusat sains negara on 15th April . 
you may be surprised where i got this picture . yeah , i love to keep your picture .
On the same date , we declare we are couple on that night only in  the one message . day by day, i get to know you better and we start get to know each other more closely .  when you spend time with me is the one most cherished memory . i miss the moment when we together . seriously :(
I always worry about what will happen in our relationships. I do not want it cut off in the middle of the road. when you're starting to work, when I'm away from you, when i'm not by your side . I ask my self are you will forget me or are you willing to forget me and try to find another girl? 
a lot of negative questions on my mind and now  you have convinced me . i think we become mature to keep all the best possible as we can . we have been by each other's side in all the rough situation all through the time . It's so fulfilling to see how both of us have supported each other at times when we needed each other the most .
are you still remember the first giving me to you ?  Big Apple doughnuts . look yummy but all got eaten by you . 
molten cake . I want to do surprise with this cake. on that time, you call me and said you could not to come. you do not know that I've bought a cake for you. I really mean ask you to come up and lastly I had to tell you that I've bought a cake and want we celebrate together. my plan was ruined and no surprise lastly .
when you form four
when you in form five ..
 now you're getting old, dude .
i want wish you happy belated birthday, may Allah blest you .
i hope all your dreams will become true
i know it's hard to find a love that so true .
it is nice to be with you .
 Thank you for every effort you  make to bring a smile on my face .
Thank you again for all the crazy things you do to make me laugh .
 
sincerely,,


it's like you're my mirror
my mirror staring back at me
i couldn't any bigger
with anyone else beside of me



# if there are grammar mistakes , i'm sorry :)
buat buat tak nampak je la ea .
i bukan pandai bi sangat pun you .